Knockout Rose knocked-out!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Any ideas why my Knockout Rose stopped making roses and looks like this, or what I can do about it?
Rose 01.jpg
Rose 02.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Any ideas why my Knockout Rose stopped making roses and looks like this, or what I can do about it?View attachment 56641View attachment 56642

Thanks in advance!
I'm not much on non-edible plants but I would say it's one of two things. Either overwatering or a fungus. I think I can see little black spots on the leaves but I can't see if they have a little yellow halo around them or not. What I would do is spray the plant with Neem Oil late in the afternoon or early in the morning. Then I would make a batch of cornmeal tea and spray that about 3 days from now. I would also sprinkle the dry whole ground cornmeal around the base and on the leaves. The fungus, if that's what it is, looks like the beginning of Black Spot Fungus. I think I also see blackened stems in the background, another sign of a fungal disease.

Ask a Question