It's Chuck's Birthday

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
The prezzies are adding up. First I got to take out and burn the garbage and in a bit I get to take my dog to the vet. He had an altercation with a porcupine......again.

Hi,

Hardly the best birthday to remember Chuck. Sounds like you'll have had an altercation with your pocket if your vets bills are like our vets bills; burning garbage doesn't sound much like fun either; I hope things improved though later in the day.:)

Kind regards, Colin.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi,

Hardly the best birthday to remember Chuck. Sounds like you'll have had an altercation with your pocket if your vets bills are like our vets bills; burning garbage doesn't sound much like fun either; I hope things improved though later in the day.:)

Kind regards, Colin.
Yep, especially when they are closed on the weekend and everything is classified as an emergency. Hopefully nothing else will happen but the day is still young.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
What ever happens, you will be able to deal with it, although i am sorry to hear about your dog, still, doesn't it feel great to be an adult at last?
laughing girl2.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
What ever happens, you will be able to deal with it, although i am sorry to hear about your dog, still, doesn't it feel great to be an adult at last?View attachment 27661
I suppose finally being an adult is OK but the things that go with it like painful joints and gout aren't all that fun. Hitting the big 70 was a surprise. I wonder what 80 will feel like? I guess it will be better than the alternative though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
@Chuck I can say this because i am 71 (and one half) and after 70 we have some privileges, we get to say what we want to. .But i wouldn't make so much of 70, it is just a statistic. More importantly, it is about what we believe in, and what is in our mind and in our heart, and what we love.
smiley seed.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 b
Country
Russian Federation
after 70 we have some privileges, we get to say what we want to. .

And also to stand on the scales without fear, go to bed when you want, go to the dance until the morning (you do not have to dance, you can just make an intelligent face and say: "Is this a dance? We dance better) ...
And do many other attractive things! :love:

Happy Birthday @Chuck ! :)

Ask a Question