Indoor Dracaena Massangeana issues

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi folks, that's my first time here. First of all, english is not my first language, so I apologize if I make some spelling mistakes.

So I bought 6 month ago two healthy Dracaena Massangeana (they were in the same pot) that I placed 8 feet away from ma patio door. This door has a north-east orientation. Since about 2 months ago, the leaves tips of my smallest Dracaena has started to yellowing, then browning. I told to my self this could be due to a root rot, but I only water it when the soil is dry and I recently did a hole in bottom of the pot to make sure to prevent that. Then, I thought this could be due to low humidity, but I spray them daily, so I don't think is that either. Note that the water I use is also fluoride free, I collect it from rainfall. So the only two remaining suppositions that I have is maybe a lack of light or a too much small pot.

What guys do you think ? Thanks for your help ! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0158.JPG
    DSC_0158.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0159.JPG
    DSC_0159.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0160.JPG
    DSC_0160.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG