Indoor Garden Share

Reaction score
Country
United States
So in an attempt to garden inside during winter months without hydroponics system I built this as inexpensive hobby/experiment. Seeds have sprouted seems to be no trouble yet and my kids (plants) seem to be loving it too. I do alot of cooking so wanted to use extra space in Walk in closet next to kitchen for herbs and vegs.
IMG_20201017_191717_01.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6B
Country
United States
Nice one @ColdPepper

I've spent much of the weekend making my (third generation) hydroponic setup for indoor lettuce, bok choy, basil, and the like.

Do you have the ability to move the lights closer to the plants?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice one @ColdPepper

I've spent much of the weekend making my (third generation) hydroponic setup for indoor lettuce, bok choy, basil, and the like.

Yes the all three lights move independently the 2 side ones can be moved indendently to different heights as well as top

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice one @ColdPepper

Yes the all three lights move independently the 2 side ones can be moved indendently to different heights as well as top

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice one @ColdPepper

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1602970164570.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602970164570.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 55
  • FB_IMG_1602970133652.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602970133652.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 59

Ask a Question