I want to know if this plant is sick or is growing more stalk

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
It MIGHT be possible. Lay the little piece on a paper towel for a couple of days. Then place the piece onto damp soil so as the piece is about 1/2 covered and see what happens.

On the root part take it out of the soil and rinse away all soil and repot with fresh damp soil. There might still be a little life left in it. Keep the soil damp, NOT WET.

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
The one that looks dead or is dead needs cleaning the soil i watered the soil a moment ago

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
If I put it on full sunlight will the soil get dry and about the little stem should the paper towel be dry or wet and how many days to wait for what to happen ?

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
It was recently used yesterday I just watered it a moment ago it was a mistake for watering it ..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If I put it on full sunlight will the soil get dry and about the little stem should the paper towel be dry or wet and how many days to wait for what to happen ?
Yes it will get dry in the sun. Just keep it DAMP. The paper towel should be dry because you want the little piece to callus over which should take 2 or 3 days.

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
157098366530011392205.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
What to do what to do help me
Yep, root rot and some of the roots are dead and others in bad shape. Just do as I said earlier about putting it in fresh soil. AND DO NOT WATER SO OFTEN. It has a chance to survive. When you put it back into the soil do not plant it so deep. Just cover the roots completely.

Ask a Question