I have a question...

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My Hat is my most important Item of Clothing :)what is yours?

Daren! You look almost exactly like my friend, Richard!! (y) :D :cool: To answer your question, my most important article of clothing is my pants - I won't leave home without them!! :ROFLMAO:

@DeborahJane, I love your bright red boots! :love: They are very cheerful. :)

To the next person - How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
That is a good looking Aussie hat Daren and you do look very happy wearing it.:) I also like your shirt, great colours.
MaryMary I wear my gum boots with absolutely everything around the garden, that's why they are left at the front door. Nothing matches but I'm too busy "coordinating" my garden. My gardening gear which is incidentally just old stuff too worn to wear out side the house, no beautifully coordinated gear like I see advertised in the lovely English gardening magazines. Gum boots and my dressing gown are also a winning combination:p.
So maybe my gum boots are my favourite :rolleyes:.
As far as how many shoes:cautious:. Used to have tons, still love shoes but recently ditched the high heels. I did to hang on to some highish wedges....just to look at.

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Too many pairs of boots, sheepskin style. Have about 5 pairs, but have to leave them aside as they might be the cause of my knee pain. I would make a point of wearing something with a bit of support for the heels.

2 pairs of Timberland as they were £10 for size 3. I was not going to argue with £10. Then about 15 pairs of other shoes. Have a bit of penchant for shoes.

What are the plants that you desperately want to get your hands on this year please?

Ask a Question