I got a juicer

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
For a simple tasty break drink we would use tangerines and oranges. About tangerines 4 - 5 to 1 orange. Chill and serve in a chilled glass, Very delicious.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Another combination which I quite like is apple, carrot and ginger. It'll probably depend if you like ginger or not as to whether you'll like that mix, but I love the zing that ginger gives!

This really sounds delicious. I enjoy adding ginger to tea, but I've never thought about adding it to my juice.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have a NutraBullet which we use to make drinks with. I like to use 1/2 cup of oatmeal, fruit and a yogurt in my smoothie. My daughter likes the green drinks, spinach is in every drink she.

Reaction score
My favorite is mixes of apple, carrot, kiwi and cucumber and everyday as I wake up I drink this on an empty stomach and I am doing this for the longest time already and it had made me healthy all through the years. It is best that we will drink this kind of mixes on an empty stomach so that the vitamins and nutrients is easily absorb by our body. Since I started this healthy thing I am not sickly and I am always energized to start my day.

Ask a Question