I Don't Know

Reaction score
Country
United States
Got a Geranium that isn't looking well.

Two of them had problems and I cut both back.

One is doing good the other one worse. I'm not wanting to move it until I figure it out. I killed a Catapiller on one.

Had a Petunia looking real bad to the point it was going into the Compost Bin. Now it is looking well and blooming.

Had to agree with a guy the other day. You are going to make mistakes, learn from them. Plants are going to die. So start over don't worry about it.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Had to agree with a guy the other day. You are going to make mistakes, learn from them. Plants are going to die. So start over don't worry about it.
I agree too. Writing things you've done down in a log or journal will help you tremendously since you will always forget even though you tell yourself you won't.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still thinking I will remember but find myself saying before I forget again.

I was going to say something to my wife but she had me wait I forgot what I was going to say. Told her I'll remember later.

I had to laugh one time I was teaching instinctive shooting Recurve Bows. My wife was in a Bow Shop miles away and a guy was in there talking about what I was teaching.

My wife came home and told me. I said well didn't think anyone was listening.

big rockpile

Ask a Question