HOWDY from Oklahoma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I joined of course to gain knowledge, if I/we find it here we'll be around if not then not.. We are nearing retirement age and are beginning a new venture of homesteading.. We are country folks though so we have been there done that in many respects.. We have a flock of chickens and a trio of kune kune pigs at present and will be increasing our livestock as preparations permit.. What brought me/us here is that we are planning a cattle panel greenhouse.. 5 panels for 250 inches long and roughly 96" wide.. I am, not we, lol, in the planning stage.. We have most of our materials and will hopefully be starting it in the near future.. We are a Blessed couple and just yesterday scored 20-55 gallon barrels and 20-30 gallon barrels off CL for $200 !! 7 bucks for the 55s and 3 bucks for the 30s which had carwash soap in them.. I'll post our plans elsewhere here.. Howdy howdy..

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Craiglist is a used article website marketplace that is popular in the States as it has local town and wider representation of cost free ads.

Well, if great minds think alike, then ours must, too! I googled "What is the UK version of Craigslist," and learned that it is... Craigslist. :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question