How to kill a bush?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have a few bushes/trees/plants in my yard that I am trying to eliminate. I cut them back down to the ground and they continually regrow. Can't dig the roots up because they're entwined with other plants/trees. Is there any way to kill them without damaging the other plants?

Image 021.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have a few bushes/trees/plants in my yard that I am trying to eliminate. I cut them back down to the ground and they continually regrow. Can't dig the roots up because they're entwined with other plants/trees. Is there any way to kill them without damaging the other plants?

View attachment 70474
Yes. Go get some Cut Vine & Stump Killer. Make a fresh cut and paint the stuff of the new cut. It will kill the roots and in time the roots will rot and go away. It will hurt nothing else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip! Amazon doesn't carry it currently, but I found it at Ace Hardware. I'll give it a try.

Ask a Question