How to air layer an acer palmatum please?

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Have done it before. But how much water in the sphagnum moss? How thick should the stems be?
Is it the right time to do it now?

All advice appreciated and thanked in advance!

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@Fuzzygreenery Thank you so much for your help. I have done it before but want to be 100% correct. I love that website as well. Wise people think alike! LOL!

Will have a look after dinner Jacket potatoes - shame no noodles .. Funny thing is that the man with a garden in Barbadoes actually show how to do it.. There are so many version. I like his version as it is much cheaper. No need to hunt for my sphagnum moss!

Thank you once again.

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
No problem @alp haha. Jacket potatoes are nice with cheese and beans. Actually... I might make one right now!
-nom nom nom-

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Do I know you from somewhere!? You're such fun to be talking to.. Yummmm... I will have chick peas, butter beans, sweetcorns, red onion, pepper, green olives, mushrooms, tons, no, TONS, of parmesan cheese ...

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hehehe, I don't think we know each other since I hibernate on weird online games only :LOL::ROFLMAO: And oooo sweetcorn... Sweetcorn juice is really nice.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Online games??? :eek::eek: Gee.. so you're now getting out more! :p:D:ROFLMAO:;)! Ah, good for you.. Sweet corn juice .. methinks u r feeding me with porkie pies ... :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO: early in the morning ..

Fuzzygreenery

The Noodle Hamster
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nope :p I actually drink the water left behind in sweetcorn tins :LOL::LOL: I'm weird like that

Ask a Question