Homemade Tomato / Veg Soup #homemade #soup #vegfromgarden

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Homemade Veg soup recipe by Henry 420
This vibrant soup will revitalise your senses. Also very good on a cold winters day with a crusty buttered roll. Thank me later :)

I made this soup using veg I had grown in my garden.

Ingredients: On video

Please hit the like on my video to help support my channel and please subscribe.

tags: easy meals, simple cooking, simple eats, simple recipes, budget meals, healthy meals, comfort food

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
I routinely make vegetable soup, from my garden vegetables...but never in a thousand years would I consider trying to sell videos to make money from that. But that's just me.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I routinely make vegetable soup, from my garden vegetables...but never in a thousand years would I consider trying to sell videos to make money from that. But that's just me.
I do not currently make money on YouTube as your content is constantly constricted. (Definition inhibited; restricted) Basically to cut a long story short, I want to share my content which I know for a fact I would have a lot larger audience. I make some good music, I cook some good food and I want to share it with the world. I have always been ambitious and when many doors are shut in the world I still hold onto some hope that maybe one day it will work for me and I will be an iconic person of the world. Sharing feel good music curated by myself and good food. If I can eventually make some money from it, well, I will be very blessed. Dam good day to you.

Last edited:

Mike121

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Here is just some constructive criticism about the video. Keep in mind this is just my opinion and others may not feel the same way.

I think the video would be much better if it were clips together of you actually doing the cooking. Words on the screen, with a little audio clip, isn't something I'm interested in watching. If I'm wanting to read a recipe, I'll probably be on a recipe site, or pinterest, or Facebook. If I'm looking for recipes on YouTube, I'm wanting someone to actually show me the steps. I mean, you didn't even show a picture of what the soup looks like and I'm guessing none of your veggies look like the ones in that clip art in the video.

Anyways, again, I'm not trying to be rude or mean. Just a few thoughts from me on how you might make your videos better. Remember, too, this is just my opinion. Others may like this kind of video...I don't know.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here is just some constructive criticism about the video. Keep in mind this is just my opinion and others may not feel the same way.

I think the video would be much better if it were clips together of you actually doing the cooking. Words on the screen, with a little audio clip, isn't something I'm interested in watching. If I'm wanting to read a recipe, I'll probably be on a recipe site, or pinterest, or Facebook. If I'm looking for recipes on YouTube, I'm wanting someone to actually show me the steps. I mean, you didn't even show a picture of what the soup looks like and I'm guessing none of your veggies look like the ones in that clip art in the video.

Anyways, again, I'm not trying to be rude or mean. Just a few thoughts from me on how you might make your videos better. Remember, too, this is just my opinion. Others may like this kind of video...I don't know.
Mike bro thanks for that. I'm constantly trying to improve my creations!! I very much am always welcome to feedback, I mean thats what its all about !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good to see Henry that the site's new moderator is showing an interest in your videos :ROFLMAO:

Mike121

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Good to see Henry that the site's new moderator is showing an interest in your videos :ROFLMAO:

To be fair, this is the only one I watched and, as I stated, I didn't find it very interesting. Again, not trying to be rude. That's just how I feel about this particular one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We make veggie soup often. Actually made a pot yesterday. It's a great way to use up not so fresh stuff in the fridge. But we cheat on the broth.

Carrots, celery onion and butter in the pot, sweat them down. We often have cabbage, tomato and corn leftover from something else. Chop as desired. Whatever other random vegetables you might have.

Couple tablespoons of chicken boulion and 2 quarts of v8 juice.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We make veggie soup often. Actually made a pot yesterday. It's a great way to use up not so fresh stuff in the fridge. But we cheat on the broth.

Carrots, celery onion and butter in the pot, sweat them down. We often have cabbage, tomato and corn leftover from something else. Chop as desired. Whatever other random vegetables you might have.

Couple tablespoons of chicken boulion and 2 quarts of v8 juice.
Sounds delicious, I love a good hearty homemade soup. To be honest it a rarity I have the supplies to make homemade soup. I always enjoy making it though and it stops me from smoking as much for a time :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My own tomato and miscellaneous veg recipe. Recipe by Henry 420

Method: (If you don't want to watch the video)

1 - Fry the onion garlic until slightly browned / softened.
2 - Add your runner beans, cucumber, tomatoes, basil (or other veg) (Not chicken stock)
3 - Simmer low heat for 20 - 30 mins or so to soften the veg
4 - Add your chicken broth / stock and simmer for further 20 - 30 mins or so to reduce down and flavours to combine
5 - All done. Leave chunky or blend for a smoother soup

Bon appetite !!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
That's amazing! I will try it next time, I'm a big soup fan. It's perfect for staying healthy and sticking to my diet. Speaking of which, Canadian Pharmacy Partnership offer a variety of dietary supplements and healthy living products to support your wellness goals. From vitamins to herbal remedies, they provide convenient options to help you maintain a balanced lifestyle while enjoying delicious meals like this soup.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Another cheat, I often do tomato soup with this recipe

Roux made with bacon drippings
Chopped or crushed tomato, fresh or canned as available
Bloody Mary mix. They all come pre seasoned pick your favorite

Ask a Question