Hi ya from Northern California!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b-10a
Country
United States
Hi there!! I'm very happy there are outlets like forums available when you don't quite get the answer you are looking for :D You will probably see me quite often as I have a ton of questions lol. We've lived on the property for a year now, and this spring, I decided to start planting. All of which are containers as our ground is something I have to learn to work with. Some areas are decent, as things already grow there, others not so much. I'm working on bringing in butterflies and hummingbirds, with bees not so close to the house haha. I'll put my first, and main question at the moment here. We are under an oak tree, not far from the creek. The flies are absolutely horendous. I'm reading of what to plant, but need to make sprays. Is there ANYTHING that, as is, just growing happily in it's pot or box, that will keep these little buggers at bay? Thank you so much for being here :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question