Hi there everyone

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Hi, my name is Isaac and I am still fairly new to gardening. I did not start to garden till about last summer after I got out of the military. Since then I have enjoyed growing different edible plants such as peppers, lettuce, spinach, and basil....lots and lots of basil. My current way of growing is in a grow tent and I have to say that I am greatly impressed with how green and how fast the plants grow, I hope to talk to some of you and pick the communities brains on growing tips and tricks and hope to share some of the things I learn along the way as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums Isaac. For many of us it's a quiet time of year being winter time but there are members gardening in warmer climes. Enjoy your gardening! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Hi Isaac. :)

Me too (what Beverly said.) You mean like a greenhouse?

I guess you could think of it like a greenhouse. (at least to me they seem to have the same function in the sense of a controlled environment). but yea ill take some pictures of it and post it in the forums ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
:) Welcome to the forums @Isaac. I'd love to see a photo of your grow tent.

sure thing ill be sure to grab some pics and post them maybe i could even get some recommendations from others to improve it as well

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums :)

Ask a Question