Hi, New Girl Here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
South west facing with a good sheltered are but lots of mature trees give shelter too.
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm Kate. I live in Surrey/South East London and have a 170 foot x 25 foot garden. Hoping to pick a lot of brains and find some advice on making the garden lovely.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome! I've joined a few gardening forums lately and this one is by far the most active, so I wish you luck in your gardening journey, and may you share it with us!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums 🙂

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
170x 25 ft nice sized space. Are you interested in veggies, ornamentals, other? Plenty of options out there. Welcome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome

Although we've lived in "The Tropic of Trafford" (South Manchester) for fifty years, I'm originally from Surrey.
Lots of advice available here. Post a photo of your garden and tell us what you'd like to do with it.

Heirloom farmer1969

Year-round farmer and lover of all of nature
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Katiequiggle:
Hi I'm Kate. I live in Surrey/South East London and have a 170 foot x 25 foot garden. Hoping to pick a lot of brains and find some advice on making the garden lovely.
Welcome !! You'll love this forum !! Plenty of knowledge here . I to have a large area . The best thing about have plenty of spae you can rotate everything a lot easier which helps with insects and diseases.
Happy planting!!

Ask a Question