Hi! I'm new and starting my indoor garden!

torikiiro

Teresa
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
During the summer vacations I've finally started a small indoor garden: I have water/spearmint, basil and chives for using in the kitchen (and their nice aroma), and a snake plant to liven up the living room. I'm planning on expanding once I feel more confident.
I joined this forum because a lot of questions come up when starting this hobby and this might be a great place to go for advice and opinions :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome.
Unfortunately, I know nothing about indoor gardens (and not much more about those outdoors).
But there are lots of people on this board who will be willing to help you.

torikiiro

Teresa
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi and welcome.
Unfortunately, I know nothing about indoor gardens (and not much more about those outdoors).
But there are lots of people on this board who will be willing to help you.
Hi, and thank you!
Your garden looks lovely :)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Portugal has such a good growing climate, do you have access to sunlight? Have you considered a window box? I have tried Googling Litoral Norte, and keep being diverted to a Brazilian province, I have got that you are on the Atlantic coast, but I can't find where. Like Sean I garden outdoors, but as he says there are plenty of people here who have indoor gardens, and will be willing to help I am sure.

torikiiro

Teresa
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Portugal has such a good growing climate, do you have access to sunlight? Have you considered a window box? I have tried Googling Litoral Norte, and keep being diverted to a Brazilian province, I have got that you are on the Atlantic coast, but I can't find where. Like Sean I garden outdoors, but as he says there are plenty of people here who have indoor gardens, and will be willing to help I am sure.
Hi Oliver,
Yes, sorry about that, I wrote down the general region, but I'm specifically from Porto (I'll update it, because it's clearly important!).
Thank you!

Ask a Question