Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
P1040037.JPG
P1040038.JPG
P1040040.JPG
P1040041.JPG

Reaction score
Hooray for the tulips, wonderful to finally see some! Connecticut is having a late Spring due to endlessly cold weather. The trees are slowly leafing out but it will be awhile before we really see some Spring flowers other than daffs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They're all so beautiful! I'm not sure why, but looking at tulips puts me in a good mood. In my opinion they're one of the prettiest flowers, I've always had a soft spot for them. The tulip in the last picture reminds me of my childhood. My aunt used to grow this variety in her garden when I was a kid.

Reaction score
Gorgeous tulips! I'm still waiting on mine, but they are getting bigger every day. Soon. Really missed seeing the crocus this year so my tulips will be especially appreciated.

Reaction score
Those photos are gorgeous. I always enjoy your flower photography. The brilliant colors are stunning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I can't express enough how much I miss looking at tulips! These pictures are truly beautiful, but it's not the same as seeing tulips in person. They're one of my favorite flowers. I wish it was spring already.

Reaction score
I have no idea how I managed to miss this thread :confused: especially as - because tulips don't grow where I live - I'm always on the look out for other peoples pictures so that I can enjoy them too - so many thanks Scotkat as yours are a particularly gorgeous sight and especially the ones in the first picture :)

Reaction score
Tulips are pretty flowers too and your pictures came out really nice. I like the red and pink but they are all so lovely.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got a little pot of 3 Tulips, it is very pretty. I have never grown Tulips so I will need help with these. How long will they keep in the pot?

Reaction score
These tulips are beautiful indeed and thinking about it i have never owned a tulip; i am definitely going to consider purchasing one on my next visit the nursery.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
These are gorgeous tulips, and I love the little wrinkles on the petals. Tulips for me are the sign of spring and it is such a joyous time of the year to see everything coming back to life.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tulips are my absolute favorite!! These pictures are beautiful :) springtime in Ohio starts with tulips!

Reaction score
Pretty! I love tulips, they are some of my fav flowers :) Thanks a lot for sharing, your pictures are always so crystal clear and beautiful. I always know what to expect when I click on your posts :)

Ask a Question