Help! Seriously ill bear paw succulent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve had this bear paw for about 6 months, and since winter begun It started dropping its leave slowly. I cut back on watering, moved it to a location where it would get more light and it seemed to slow the drop but not stop it. It’s now got to the point where it only has two leaves left and they have dropped down completely!

I’ve kept the plant under a grow lamp for the last week, and noticed some stems are now a pale colour and have recently started curling.

This plant is so unwell! I’m not sure if there is even a possibility of reviving it!

A00FB6F5-1679-4B09-ABA8-6EBE3E997AAD.jpeg
60385676-63F8-49E9-A1D3-56E4C27CD92A.jpeg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Make sure the drainage hole is clear and allowing the water to drain out. Water until you see a little water come out the bottom then allow the top inch to dry before watering again. Bear Paws grow in bright shaded areas where they rarely receive direct sunlight. I think your grow light is a good choice. Your soil may have stayed too wet or too dry and that caused your leaf drop.

Ask a Question