Hello!

Galadhwen

San Francisco Bay Area (zone 10a)
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi! I figured after a decade of gardening with my own research and casual conversations with friends, it was time to join a bigger community as I expand my skills. I live in the East Bay in the San Francisco Bay Area (Mediterranean climate) and have raised beds and one in-ground bed full of herbs and veggies that I planted myself, as well as a pear tree, a peach tree, and a row of some kind of hybrid roses that were all there when we bought the house. I'm decent with the herbs & veggies (though I've had unreliable results starting things from seed). I'm getting better every season with the roses, though they struggle perpetually against waves of black spot and rust as is common in this area. I'm just beginning to learn how to care for the fruit trees and had an arborist out last month to give me some advice (he's coming back in early December to prune). Pleased to meet you all and excited to share wisdom!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1565508995282.png
@Galadhwen :happy:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom