Hello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Apologies for my avatar which somehow got automatically imported from another group! I have just replanted my borders having dug them, weeded them and covered them with landscape fabric and bark. A pre-existing shrub is now covered in some white stuff, so I have posted a picture and asked for advice in the diseases forum.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forums @Straightbat - does that make you a cricket fan then?
I loathe that landscape fabric with a vengeance - have spent ages ripping all mine up, and trying to rescue the impoverished soil it has caused underneath :sour: .......sorry :censored:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Tetters...a Kent fan at that!!

I hear your comments about landscape fabric but the weeds were prolific and I was fighting a losing battle. A friend of mine who is a landscape gardener recommended it.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes Tetters...a Kent fan at that!!

I hear your comments about landscape fabric but the weeds were prolific and I was fighting a losing battle. A friend of mine who is a landscape gardener recommended it.
We are only about ten minutes away from Canterbury cricket ground. Are you in Kent too?

Ask a Question