Hello

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
The success of a board depends entirely on what contributors put into it. I believe photos which are easy to post on here, none of that linking a photo on a hosting site nonsense, enhances everyone's experience.
If I notice any photo someone has taken the trouble to post, I'll usually "like" it. These are usually from the "net contributors."

But all boards have "lurkers" and there's no problem with that.

I subscribe to a popular USA message board devoted entirely to the saxophone and those of us who play one. It's run from a music shop in Las Vegas.

Currently, there are at this moment, world-wide, 1826 people on-line but only 259 are members.

The number of registers members is, 57,312, of which, 3,487 are active members.

Sadly there's this information presently published on the board.

As they say "it takes all sorts." But some just want to disrupt.

20796 Spammers Denied Registration
613 Spammers Permanently Banned
740 Spammers submitted to StopForumSpam
768 Spammers submitted to Akismet

It doesn't say how many people have been banned.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
It’s too bad some people can’t appreciate the wonder we have in forums. I would hate to guess how much time and money Ian and Becky spend to keep their forums up and running. This forum is the first one I check everyday. I have been a moderator on 2 other sites that are now defunct because the owner just got tired of the crap people posted. :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well I certainly did not intend this mess and apologize for having stepped in it.
Thank you, I can see that; my apologies in return for reading your post in the wrong way.
If you don't want to post photos, no one will insist you do.
Thank you; I'm in no hurry to.
Yes it can be done, but has to be done by either me or @Ian. As a new member it shouldn't be a problem - @Arden Sage if you want your username changed please let me know.
Thank you for that information.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a and 6b
Country
United States
So glad you are back....look around and see what interests you...we are silly and serious and informational...sometimes...LOL

Colin

Retired.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Now I post a most polite: Goodbye!

How sad; photos; images or videos are at the members discretion not compulsory Arden. What a shame your visit was so short because you didn't give it long enough to get to know just what a decent bunch of members (and staff) are on this forum. :)

WOW you're back and very welcome; now join in and have some fun. :)

Kind regards, Colin.

the lawnsman

lawn and garden super freak
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
hey, welcome!
Give it a chance, great forum with a good international vibe, as we have people strung across the globe.
Always keenly interesting to see gardens and plants and a bit of everything else from distant locales!
Side note: maybe just add a T to Arden and become the Ardent Sage? (now I'm teasing a bit.)
anyway, enjoy this place!

sending some cheer your way...

Ask a Question