Hello

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, dead of winter in MN here and thought I would get my gardening on by joining a forum. Not sure what you all would like to know so I'll start with gardening stuff. Grow diverse crops, used to sell at a market, love tomatoes(who doesnt), specialty herbs, squash, tomatoes and native corns. Not very political but GMO stuff scares the begeebers out of me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Keir Hardy
Country
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome!

We love photos and videos.
Photos are easy to upload, you don't need a hosting site. One "click" and they are on.
Videos are simple enough with YouTube.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the generous welcomes!
Well, why should you just be "Passing by"? Stick around for a while and see what fun we have here.....:p
Gosh!
I was "passing by" (but never "just") to garner ideas and information for my gardening projects; thought it would be polite to say a "hello" along the way.
I've spent a most pleasant few hours reading threads of interest (to me) and note the very knowledgeable folk here (I'm a newbie) who have already given me much to think about!
Thank you, once again, for the welcomes of varying degrees.
May I hold back on the photo's ( if that is ok?) because I don't have an established garden to boast of!? It is very much a work in progress right now and videos would scare me away!!!!!!
If photo's and videos are a prerequisite of being on this forum then I shall have to decline and look elsewhere for hints and tips. I'm not savvy in that area. Sorry! :-(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well honestly I thought it might be some sporting type of herb so I googled it and found reams of financial links!
OMG!!!!
No, no and just ... no!!!! Nothing affiliated with my forum name - AT ALL! (Should I have to figure out how to change my forum name?).
Crikey! How to get off to a good start on a gardening forum: 101!!!!?
I'm just a back garden beginner trying to find my North from my South and my East from its West without any frost bite :-(

Seems like you've judged me either way :-(

Ask a Question