Hello to everyone from Greensboro NC

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wanted to say hello ! Came to the group looking for answers to kill some thorny bushes in steep slope that are creeping up towards house / berry bushes not seen any but looks like wild raspberries. Read someone saying about a Greenlight stump remover application and will be trying that.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, and welcome to the forum.
Careful killing stuff off on a steep slope, root systems hold slopes together. If you put up a photo some of our members are really good at identifying things, and could probably advise on the best treatment. I am in England, so they will probably have better local knowledge.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Careful killing stuff off on a steep slope, root systems hold slopes together. If you put up a photo some of our members are really good at identifying things, and could probably advise on the best treatment. I am in England, so they will probably have better local knowledge.
Agree, have tall fescue grass growing there. Also planted trees for same purpose. Only concern about this invasion is coming up to my very small backyard and lose little space I have to plant flowers and vegetables!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks, only reason is for this bushes not to invade small backyard I have. We did plant trees and also tall fescue grass is growing on slope.

Ask a Question