Hello from SE Minnesota

Reaction score
new here. Made a post in the vegetable section. I pretend to be a gardener from time to time. I don't produce much but I try. I gave a garden approx 100 by 100 feet. I till it up every year and everything comes up. Oh the weeds do me in. However I love and have been successful with my raspberries. So I look forward to getting to know you all here

Reaction score
Hi there Patch! Let me be the first to offer you a warm welcome to our forum, I truly hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum very useful. See you around and don't hesitate to make questions and create new threads :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Welcome! There are great gardeners here that fight weeds, too, so you are not alone. We can fight them together, and then sympathize with each other:).

Reaction score
Thanks for your warm welcomes. I will try and stick around. Well winter is almost here so all I can do is think about the garden.:)

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Patch, great to have you here! This site has all kinds of useful info and plenty of people who want to talk about gardening.

Ask a Question