Hello from snowy Minnesota!

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Shannon. I'm a native Minnesotan who is dying for this winter to just end already!! I love gardening and watching my bulbs/plants come to life. I'm hoping to use this forum to get some advice as I'm definitely not a master gardener.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Shannon, Welcome to the group. It has been a long cold winter for a lot of us. I am on the East Coast and it has been hard here also. It is still cold but the snow is gone.

Enjoy the forum, lots of good information here.

Reaction score
Hi from Connecticut, welcome to the forums! Yes it has been an endless and awful winter and I understand that more snow is headed your way. Ugh! Its in the mid 50's today sunny and delightful, hopefully the snowstorm will track to the north of us and only give us a few inches rather than the big dump those in Northern New England will be hit with.

Reaction score
We were due for some snow yesterday but it missed us!! YAY! They are saying another storm could hit us next weekend. Just ready for it to be over! Of course I was extremely enjoying the 50 degree weather on Monday. Until it came pouring into my basement! :(

Reaction score
Hi Shannon, good to have you here. I am also not a master gardener, just someone who likes to grow things in the fastest and easiest possible way. :) I hope that spring will turn up soon in Minnesota. I could send you some sunshine and heat from here in the meantime. ;-)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums :)

Ask a Question