Hello everyone, nice to meet you :)

Reaction score
My name is Samantha, I live in Depauw Indiana (which is an hour north of Louisville, KY). I am originally from Louisville, but definitely a country girl at heart. I live in a log cabin on 2 acres and of course have a garden. I am so excited to be part of this forum to learn as well as give tips on things I've learned.

What is your favorite thing out of your garden? Mine are tomatoes, I love home grown tomaters :)

Reaction score
My name is Samantha, I live in Depauw Indiana (which is an hour north of Louisville, KY). I am originally from Louisville, but definitely a country girl at heart. I live in a log cabin on 2 acres and of course have a garden. I am so excited to be part of this forum to learn as well as give tips on things I've learned.

What is your favorite thing out of your garden? Mine are tomatoes, I love home grown tomaters :)
Nice to meet you! I'm in Illinois, so we share something of a similar climate.
I think my favorite thing from my garden is arugula. I like the tomatoes from my in-laws garden. They were extra delicious this summer. The sweet corn and watermelon from local farmers were wonderful this year, too. I'm waiting for my own sweet corn to be ready to harvest. I planted as late as possible in order to enjoy my own small crop while the locally grown harvest is over.
I'm hearing already that we need to prepare for a winter which will be even colder than last year's. I'm not looking forward to that! I've been enjoying our mild summer far too much!

Reaction score
Hi there, Samantha! Nice to meet you, glad to have you on board and welcome to the forum! I truly hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum to be really useful to you :) As for my garden, well, I truly enjoyed growing cukes ;) I might try next time as well, maybe add in tomatoes and chillies!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Howdy Samantha, welcome to the forums :D.

Ask a Question