Have you ever seen an indoor water feature?

Reaction score
United States and at times out of country
Hardiness Zone
10b and 6a
Elvis still has a water wall in side of Graceland
I love Elvis but I've never seen Graceland and so had no idea he had an indoor water wall! He was so ahead of his time. I'm having a problem finding a photo of it. The one that pops up online is the one I will attach here. I guess maybe it used to run along the wall? If you know what it looks like, please post because I've never seen it and I don't know how to recognize it. Thanks!

Attachments

• water feature.jpg
    water feature.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 434
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I don't see any indoor water walls in this picture. Is it a room where Elvis lived? I must say I don't like it at all. It's so dark and kind of creepy!:eek: The carpet is nice though, it reminds me of grass.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I don't see any indoor water walls in this picture. Is it a room where Elvis lived? I must say I don't like it at all. It's so dark and kind of creepy!:eek: The carpet is nice though, it reminds me of grass.

Every thing in the house was left the way it was back in the early 70s

It's like when you find older wall paper under the old wall paper and wonder who would have liked that

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
As a landscaped garden designer I have done some indoor gardening as well and designed some cascades for my clients.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Although not as elaborate as the water features seen in many restaurants - its is quite common where I live - for people to have an indoor water feature in their home - mainly because as our climate is extremely hot and dry having a small water feature or fountain in your home - helps to stop the problems of dry skin and those of furnishings drying out as well as making the atmosphere of a room feel a whole lot more comfortable - as they add moisture to the air and although they do need to be kept clean due to the possibility of bacteria build up - as the water used them is generally distilled water and not tap water - it is a relatively easy process.

As I mentioned earlier they not normally anything too elaborate and generally look something like this

View attachment 3081

View attachment 3079

View attachment 3078
These are some neat ideas.

Reaction score
United States and at times out of country
Hardiness Zone
10b and 6a
I just bought an indoor water feature for our office. Our clients love it. Pretty easy to maintain so far. Below is a picture of the model I got, it was heavy to get it on the wall.

it was a wall mounted version https://www.soothingwalls.com/wall-fountains.html

sunrise_springs-_square_corners-_rustic_copper-_rajah_slate_1.jpg
This is gorgeous! I love it. It is dual purposed as well in a way because you can put something underneath it to still use the space it takes up.

Ask a Question