Happy New Year!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Happy New Year everyone! I hope your New Year starts off with a big bang! Have you got your New Year resolutions thought out already, here are mine.

Making as much of my food from scratch as possible, even baking my own bread.
Eating healthier and more nutritiousness meals then I had in 2014. Already got my recipe list.
Be a kinder and more patient person with people. I've been losing my patience and temper to much lately.

Simple and easy. Should be able to achieve these goals for the year. LOL

What are your New Years resolutions?

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Happy new year to you as well Kevinkimers and all the best for you and your loved ones. I am hoping for productivity and prosperity this year.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I started my new year off with a brand new cold. I guess it does not help that I started the day off with a 3 mile walk in 30 degree weather. I was going to be so productive with working on my business today too. I hope I feel human again tomorrow.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Rosyrain, sorry to hear that your not feeling to good. Hope you feel better. Drink a tea with Rose Hips, Lemon, Mint, and Honey. Should help you get better faster.

Ask a Question