Happy Christmas Everyone

Reaction score
Thanks :) Happy holidays and a great new year to you too :) !!! I guess most folks in America just had their christmas dinner, and the folks in Europe and the rest of the world are probably getting ready to open their gifts :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
All the best from Zig and the Ziglets

Reaction score
Thank you. Merry Christmas to you, as well, and to everyone else here. I hope it is a good one. I am excited for today. Just waiting for my boyfriend to wake up so we can enjoy this lovely holiday.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone.

I'm glad to be indoors again. I stepped out for a few minutes to the drugstore to pick up some candy because I was craving chocolate, and during the few minutes that I was at the store, I saw some rude douchebag screaming at an old man for parking crooked. Some people can't stop being jerks for one day.

My daughter opened her gifts and is visiting some relatives with her father (my ex) so I'm having a few minutes alone to watch the Christmas version of Hoarders, where people have their houses filled with Christmas crap, and I'm eating chocolate and junk food. It's been kind of a stressful couple of weeks, so I'm relieved to have a relatively quiet day.

I hope everyone else is having a good holiday today.

Reaction score
Hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas. Mine was delightfully quiet and uneventful and I am glad it is all over with! Everyday we get one step closer to Spring and I can't wait.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Well pleased with all the cards and presents :)

DSCF0014.JPG
DSCF0022.JPG
DSCF0023.JPG
DSCF0025.JPG

And Daughters havin a good time :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm a bit late to the party, but Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a great time whatever you were doing. We had my parents and brother staying with us which was really nice, but I feel like I've been manically busy until today! Looking forward to a bit of relaxation :)

Got NYE to look forward to now! :D

Ask a Question