Happy Christmas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas to you too scotkat! :) Are you ready for all the festivities? I'm lagging behind a bit, only ordered my turkey today! I'm looking forward to relaxing and seeing family.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
A Happy Christmas to all at Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
snowman friday.jpg

Reaction score
Happy Holidays! I just finished my last bit of shopping today finally. Nothing like waiting until the last minute right? I love the holidays but I am ready for them to be over already. This season seemed to sneak up on me since I have been so busy with everything else. Warmest wishes to you all! :D

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone. My daughter and I are in the middle of moving, so this Christmas has been more disorganized and chaotic than others.
It's Christmas Eve and I'm waiting for an Amazon delivery with my daughter's gifts because I had to reorder everything after the first box from Amazon got stolen by mail thieves.
Still, moving was a big goal for me this year, so hopefully once everything settles down, I'll find a moment to be happy about the new place.

I hope you guys have a great holiday and get some great gardening gifts.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to you, too. I hope it will be a great and memorable Christmas for you. I am looking forward to today. Have many plans. :)

Ask a Question