Happy christmas

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
A big Happy Christmas to all at Gardening Forums.

smiley_letitsnow.gif

And a very happy & seedfull New Year.

PICT0029.jpg

:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you and merry Christmas to you too!
I don't see clearly - does your Christmas tree grow in a container? It would be great because you could plant it in your garden after the holidays:D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Hope the weather is good and that you're having a great time with the kids at the beach!

Reaction score
Zigs, even though I am late in responding, thanks very much & I hope yours was a very nice time! And by the way, is that Gumby in the upper right of your tree?

Thank you again!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cheers all.

Never made it a far as the beach Chanell, bit too cold & windy. Survived dinner & made it back home again, with a new garden fork, a garden thermometer, the latest book by Richard Mabey on Weeds and some plant support hoops for grow bags:)

Not sure who Gumby is SweetBeast:) Thats our plastic Pigeon, he used to sit in the back of the car and amuse the drivers behind me:D

Its a cut tree Claudine, no point in getting a live one this year as hopefully we're moving. We did have one, but ex didn't put it back out last year while I was away & it died.

Did everyone get their dream gardening presents, or was it just socks again?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I got a calendar, a scarf and cash :) There's still one present waiting for me I have to go and pick up.

Too bad about the living tree, Zigs. BTW, Gumby is an animated clay character from way back when.

Sorry you didn't get to go fishing.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I got a calendar, a scarf and cash :) There's still one present waiting for me I have to go and pick up.

Too bad about the living tree, Zigs. BTW, Gumby is an animated clay character from way back when.

Sorry you didn't get to go fishing.

Probably would have only caught Rocklings anyway, far too sweet looking to eat, with their cute faces & their little fat bellies.

Ahh, Mr Gumby is a Monty Python Character over here.

Jed

Reaction score
I had Christmas on the beach. We took our kayaks and paddled off to a secluded spot and made merry with some treats for and hour or two.:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds good Jed.:)

Ask a Question