Ground Covers

Reaction score
Here are various ground coverings that can be used in place of a lawn.
Fastest Growing Ground Cover:Veronica pectinata ‘Rubra’ or Woolly Veronica;SEDUM acre Aureum; Hardy Ice Plants Rate of Spread Fast; Carpet Bugle Ajuga reptans mahogany form Rate of Spread Fast; Mount Atlas Daisy; Maiden Pinks Rate of Spread FastDianthus deltoides ‘Confetti Carmine;Maiden Pinks;Confetti Carmine Red DIANTHUS deltoides

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow the purple ice plant is gorgeous! Any advice or growing guide or the this plant?
I spent most of my life surrounded by ice plant. It was everywhere in my neighborhood, including our backyard. This plant grows like a weed. Ours grew in a northern exposed yard that was never taken care of. It was always windy, and there were very few sunny days. It also grows in sandy soil. There is nothing you need to do to grow it. We couldn’t get rid of it.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here are various ground coverings that can be used in place of a lawn.
Fastest Growing Ground Cover:Veronica pectinata ‘Rubra’ or Woolly Veronica;SEDUM acre Aureum; Hardy Ice Plants Rate of Spread Fast; Carpet Bugle Ajuga reptans mahogany form Rate of Spread Fast; Mount Atlas Daisy; Maiden Pinks Rate of Spread FastDianthus deltoides ‘Confetti Carmine;Maiden Pinks;Confetti Carmine Red DIANTHUS deltoides

Ask a Question