Greetings from the gulf coast

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Yes I have it good in the land of sunshine. Some flowers bloom all year long here and I take full advantage of the long growing season. I have been gardening since I was a young girl, so this forum is a delightful place to come and read your suggestions and advice. I have learned so much over the years, and am looking forward to sharing some of that wisdom that comes with age. I am busy collecting seeds at the moment. And must double dig a few more patches of earth for splitting bulbs. Fall is a wonderful time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Hi! I was going to ask where on the Gulf Coast, but from "the land of sunshine" description I am guessing Florida. Is fall your favorite season?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard, great to have you here! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh how I envy your "land of sunshine" as we are in minus degree weather these fast few weeks. Looking forward to see some of your garden photos of the things you grow, if it's possible :)

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
You're so lucky. Welcome to the forum. I am sure you'll find what you're looking for here.

Reaction score
I just noticed the original post is from 2012 :p So, that's like... 3 years ago! I think this new member is long gone, it's a shame, because it sounded like a wonderful person and gardener.

Ask a Question