Greetings from the gravel pit .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Hi , Im Chuck ( Just to save time up chuck is something the dog eats ) I live in New Hampshire just a short jaunt from the ocean , a particularly gravely area .
I have a particular intrest in pepper plants especially hot peppers and colombines . Due to a busy life and an abundance of woodchucks i stick to i tend to stick to nightsades and other plants with toxic foilage and tend to lean tward drought tollerant plants .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hi , Im Chuck ( Just to save time up chuck is something the dog eats ) I live in New Hampshire just a short jaunt from the ocean , a particularly gravely area .
I have a particular intrest in pepper plants especially hot peppers and colombines . Due to a busy life and an abundance of woodchucks i stick to i tend to stick to nightsades and other plants with toxic foilage and tend to lean tward drought tollerant plants .
So you have a lot of granite sand? Is it good for growing like greensand? My wife was born in NH but grew up in Maine. She still has family in NH. She went to school on a athletic scholarship here in Alabama and hung around long enough for is to meet. I got to see the old man of the mountain before it fell.
Old_Man_of_the_Mountain_overlay_2.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I spent a good bit of my yout tin the white mountains . The notches are my favoite place to see , as much as the world has changed the notches are still so much the same .

Ask a Question