Cooper Pablo - Greetings from Vermont

Reaction score
Country
United States
New member here,

Just found these forums tonight and thankful to be part of this community! I have 4 raised bed plots in our back yard and have started some microgreens, sage, yellow carrots and tango celery so far this year (most of these I'm starting indoors before transplanting to the boxes out back).

Last year the wild bunnies annihilated all of the peas we grew so I bought 4-foot poultry wire and 4 ft garden stakes and secured a perimeter - not playing around this year!

Also we have a 7 or 8-month old Netherlands Dwarf rabbit and 8 fish (freshwater, tropical - Guppies & Tetras) - we had 9 but poor Fyodor, a Tequila Sunrise guppy passed 2 months ago RIP bud.

I'm joining the community to try to learn more about gardening (both indoors and outdoor) and contribute whatever I'm able to!

I look forward to meeting some new fellow gardeners and hope I bring something for you all as well!

Cooper Pablo

Reaction score
Country
United States
PS - I don't have any lighting or dedicated growing areas in the house right now and ultimately want to build something so we can grow various edibles & herbs year-round for our family & pet rabbit. Also hoping to have more success with our outdoor raised bed gardens (I believe they are all 4 X 4 foot plots and mostly vacant soil ready (when the time is right).

I have a ton of brussell sprout & carrot seeds still but understand the brussell sprouts can be challenging. I figured a little extra context would be helpful for anyone who see this. Best wished to everyone from Vermont!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome, and we're glad you are here. Please feel free to ask as many questions you want.

Ask a Question