Greetings from sunny Campsie

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi folks,
greetings from Campsie, Sydney's cosmopolitan gateway to the south-west suburbs, which is more often than not being lumped in with the Inner-West...

Purchased a house last year, the garden is a blank slate, which is exciting, but will have interesting local conditions- the main one being dealing with a huge camphor laurel which is on the rear neighbour's side, and dominates about six properties all around, and which I have heard on the neigbourhood grapevine, they never wanted to cough up to cut down (they'd not be able to afford it, now at the size it is...).

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the garden a blank slate because it is a new build, or did the previous owner have no interest in doing more than mowing? I ask because rubble and dumped sub-soil can be a problem if it is a new build.
My ex work partner came from Kings Cross, but I don't think that is nearly such a nice part of Sidney, his missus was from Melbourne.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, it is good to have some people here who are having summer when we are in the depths of winter :)

Ask a Question