Greetings From Northern Arizona!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, my name is Lauren. I am a blogger and I initially joined this community to do some research for one of my posts (answering questions people ask on online forums), but I think that this is a very good community that I want to be a part of. I garden fruits, vegetables, and flowers. I primarily use raised beds and containers because the soil in my area is not very good from past mining activity in the area. I also draw, paint, write and cook. My blog is at http://laurensorganicgardening.com/ and I would be very happy if y'all paid me a visit.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Bonjour! I visited your blog. It is great that you will also plant celery, beans, etc. Will you plant parsley?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum.
@ LouisFerdinand. Parsley can be a pain to get to germinate sometimes, a tip, let it self germinate and it does fine. I usually transplant a parsley plant into a pot when they come up, let it flower, and then leave the pot where I want it the next year.

Ask a Question