Greetings fellow gardeners!

EthosSeedCompany

Small scale seed farmer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
My name is Marjorie and I am a farmer and gardener in the beautiful state of Connecticut. My main passion in life is gardening and I am crazy about heirlooms, their history and above all their taste!

I am also the founder and owner of a small heirloom seed company providing home gardeners with heirloom and open-pollinated seeds adapted to the New England climate. Here's our website: ethosseed.com

I look forward to chatting about gardening with fellow gardeners and hope we can "grow" together!

Here's a little snapshot of my favorite lettuce: Devil's Ears. We're eating so much of this right now, I'm almost hoping for it to go to seed! LOL, not really, but yeah... those heads are massive.

Attachments

• L006 - Devil Ears 05.JPG
    L006 - Devil Ears 05.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 8

Meadowlark

No N-P-K Required
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
old zone 8b/new zone 9a
Country
United States
Welcome...and I share your affinity for taste...it's the # 1 reason I raise veggies. I'll check out your site and look forward to your posts...even though your "Yankee" location is far different than mine, LOL.

Ask a Question