Greetings from Kitchener, Canada!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
Canada
Hello! So me and family recently moved into our new home and we got this fairly cramped and unattended garden out in the front yard, and none of my family know how to garden at all so I decided to take up the challenge of making our front yard useful and pretty. I have no experience whatsoever in gardening, aside from picking up what my really nice green-thumb neighbor did to his garden and lawn before we moved so I'm hoping to learn as much as I can from this forum, and hopefully make gardening a past-time of mine.

Here's some pictures of the front yard garden,
0mtK9Nq.png

ZLpW0Ew.png

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Good to see yet another member who is thirsty for gardening. Welcome.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome!

I come to Kitchener and Waterloo often. My father was born in Kitchener. My husband and I also drive to New Hamburg every summer for the Moparfest.

This group here are really nice and sharing.

thanks for meeting us!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome aboard! Great to have you here (y)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Welcome Outlook. If gardening gets you like it got me you'll become obsessed. It's one of the reasons I love this forum. You can talk gardening til the cows come home and not bore people to tears. You've got some great shapes in your front garden already so just check out what shapes, sizes and colors that appeal to you and go for it. And remember gardening is a journey, not a destination.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Hello! So me and family recently moved into our new home and we got this fairly cramped and unattended garden out in the front yard, and none of my family know how to garden at all so I decided to take up the challenge of making our front yard useful and pretty. I have no experience whatsoever in gardening, aside from picking up what my really nice green-thumb neighbor did to his garden and lawn before we moved so I'm hoping to learn as much as I can from this forum, and hopefully make gardening a past-time of mine.

Here's some pictures of the front yard garden,
0mtK9Nq.png

ZLpW0Ew.png
Do a search on Zigs rock balancing. That utility grate would make a wonderful pedestal!

Ask a Question