Grafted mango tree leaves fall off

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just bought a grafted 3 ft Thai mango from Florida and arrived healthy with all leaves, green. I noticed the tip was black like burned. After two days in the tube the leaves turned gray ang begin to fall one by one. I decided to water it with tonic for transfer and weather shock. The following day I gave organic Kelp fertilizer, Cal/Mg, Silica. Today all the leaves fell off when I touched them. Is it dying? Do I have to change the soil? If soil is salty, will filtered water fix the problem? I appreciate any suggestion. Thank you!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I just bought a grafted 3 ft Thai mango from Florida and arrived healthy with all leaves, green. I noticed the tip was black like burned. After two days in the tube the leaves turned gray ang begin to fall one by one. I decided to water it with tonic for transfer and weather shock. The following day I gave organic Kelp fertilizer, Cal/Mg, Silica. Today all the leaves fell off when I touched them. Is it dying? Do I have to change the soil? If soil is salty, will filtered water fix the problem? I appreciate any suggestion. Thank you!
I think it is probably just transplant shock. What I would do is get a product called Super Thrive and apply as per directions.

Ask a Question