G'Day from down under

Reaction score
Hi all, im Allen, and i been thinking about getting into some gardening as another hobby for a while now. So today i went down to Bunnings(an Australian hardware and gardening store) and poke around. And being pretty much new to gardening with the exceptions from helping my parents with their garden, i had no clue. So a gardening staff member helped me out. He began with asking what i would like and where/what im going to plant them in. He walked me through what they had and came to a few plants that would be ideal for a beginner. And it started from there. Since this is an intro section i wont post photos here.

Allen

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
G'day Allen and welcome to our group! Gardening is a great hobby, no doubt you'll be hooked in no time - just like the rest of us! (y)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi Allen, gardening is a hobby that gets into your blood and before you know it you are looking at stones and rocks and all kinds of things you would not have looked at before. I am sure you will enjoy your new hobby and it will grow and grow to become more than just something to do. You will get all kinds of ideas from this great group of people.

Ask a Question