G'day Y'all

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi everybody. I'm brand new to this forum, very new to America and pretty new to gardening. As such I apologize in advance for the seemingly idiotic questions about to spew forth.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Oh, welcome!
One of our favorite memories since moving to our little farm is having an Aussie come to our door and say, "I'm lost." My husband said, "You don't know how lost you are!" We figured out where he wanted to be, and gave him directions. He was such a nice gentleman!
With that said, this is a very friendly and helpful place to find advice, suggestions, and encouragement.
There are no idiotic questions--any question helps other gardeners as well as you, so please ask any queries.

InvasiveCreeper

Wild Garden and Native Plant Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ello Aussie Bloke. Nice to meet you. :)

No question is "idiotic". To not ask questions and learn, that would be considered less than smart :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome, Aussie Bloke! :)
Where in America are you, ie USDA zone? Saw your question about the spotty maple tree and sorry have no clue but hopefully someone will help you figure it out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome to the forum. Yes, please update your profile to show your area/zone. There are some real experts here who can probably give you advice speicifi to your growing area.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome aboard! Great to have you here (y)

Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to the forum! It's a pleasure to meet you, Aussie :) I'm glad you decided to join us, and don't worry, over here we don't think any kind of question posted on here is ever idiotic ;) So don't worry, we are here to help everyone, doesn't matter how much or how little you know about gardening, we will do our best to help. That is a promise ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Welcome Aussie Bloke Abroad. You'll really enjoy this forum. Very positive and friendly. I'm Aussie Bird Not Abroad!!!!:LOL:

Ask a Question