Floral photography

Reaction score
I am not a real photographer but I can pass as one. I mean I have no real equipment but I have a little skill. I love taking pictures of nature and flowers. I have taken pictures of my children that actually look as if a professional did it.

Reaction score
What is this plant in the last picture? It's beautiful, I love its colors! It would look great in my garden. I want to grow it too:D
I also love Lysimachia Clethroides and Cleome hassleriana. All your flowers are gorgeous, Cassie K. Thank you for sharing these pictures with us:)

The plant in the last two pictures are Yarrow. The plant fixes nitrogen in the soil. Apparently it is medicinal as well. Thank you for your comment.

Reaction score
I am not a real photographer but I can pass as one. I mean I have no real equipment but I have a little skill. I love taking pictures of nature and flowers. I have taken pictures of my children that actually look as if a professional did it.
I am using Fujifilm finepix S 36x zoom , so yeah I'm not using professional equipment. But it has become a hobby.

Reaction score
Give me time to breathe :) I thought I was good but looking at this my oh my I feel I am in kindergarten when it comes to photography! You have balled me out ten times over. It is not justt photography. You have created those subjects!!!
Haha thank you for your comment and such kind words. Like I said I am not using any professional equipment. Many of the flowers you see in the photos were grown by my grandmother. I also grow different types of flowers, and take pictures of those.

Reaction score
You have a stunning garden and those are some amazingly high quality photos that are good enough to be in a magazine. Great job. It must have taken a lot of work to grow all those beautiful flowers.
Thank you so much for your comment. Actually I have been given the opportunity of writing for a magazine called the Fruit Nation which will be presenting topics on health, life, and ethical &sustainable living. So I may have the opportunity of presenting my photography as well.
Many of the flowers you see in the photos were grown by my Grandmother and myself.

Ask a Question