Fertilizer project!?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all, so im going to be making a small video series about fertilizers and see how they do. I figure they all will do well, but my nature I like to experiment with things! lol.

I guess this will be my small project I will be doing long term! hope this helps someone!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Hey all, so im going to be making a small video series about fertilizers and see how they do. I figure they all will do well, but my nature I like to experiment with things! lol.

I guess this will be my small project I will be doing long term! hope this helps someone!!!

Thank you fo stopping by the forums. I hope that the forums can help you back. Lets start with a few points shall we?

Calm your camera. That Blair Witch Project reality thing made me seasick

Get a scale. You are comparing hydroponic chemistry with outdoor chemistry and density of nutrient solutions is important. one tenth of a gram is close enough.

Report by specific gravity the components you are measuring. ( by weight ratio to water)

Here is my scale
IMG_20180906_131015.jpg

Also you need to include organic fertilization or you will be accused of selling for Monsantoor some other profit motive. But on a per volume standard I ask you how my molasses would fair against your tests? Here is how I order 50 dollars worth, which I know you have spent on the fertilizers in your video.
IMG_20180903_164305.jpg

Beyond that, I would try to not talk in the video. Not to be harsh but it is considered a cool thing in the video medium to get to the point and not boor your audience with nattering chatter about how important you think you are. Of course the one exception to this rule is having a drink and posting on Gardening Forums.

Last edited:

Ask a Question