Does Mulching Have a Leveling Effect Over Time?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I fully understand what a URL is. See my post above where I posted three URLs to this web site in three different case configurations and they all work just fine. The forum automatically previews them but you can still see the URLs in the posts.

Anyway, we're way off topic here.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I fully understand what a URL is. See my post above where I posted three URLs to this web site in three different case configurations and they all work just fine. The forum automatically previews them but you can still see the URLs in the posts.

Anyway, we're way off topic here.
A url is hhtp:// not garden forum. If you want to post a link to this page and type it out you don't type garden forum "Does Mulching Have a Leveling Affect Over Time" you type the url. Anyway I agree, capital letters over used hurts my head and it's off topic lol. On topic there are a million yourube videos made by professional landscapers on this topic that should help. Otherwise you will get a different answer continuously by different people.

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What I mean by that isn't that people on here don't know what they are talking about. But it's people from around the world with different lawns, different soil, different weather etc. What works for someone in UK who has sandy loom soil in their yard wouldn't be the same as someone in USA who has clay soil and completely different weather, for example. It's not like asking how to control a certain pest or disease. It's better to research with professionals in the same area you live in for something like that, but that's just my opinion.

Ask a Question