Do Epsom salts benefit vegetable plants?

P

Peace perfect peace

Chuck have you tried growing toms in containers? that way you can use what growing compound you like as long as you water/feed the toms, ie acidiic or alkaline,
I live here in france and this is the real france deep deep countryside and we get a problem with the verious fly's (green fly / white/& black)
and again due to many years of gardening and reading the many gardening books in front of the log burner on many a winters night ive picked up many old and much used ideas to deal with these pest and for my toms ive planted right next to each plant a flowering plant called tagget, the verious fly wont go near the plants and ive not had a fly problem for a very long time,
I grow toms both outside and some inside the greenhouse the reason some inside is because i dont need to worry about heavy rain causing the leaf damage rain can cause and the greenhouse plants mature earlier "but" all in and outside & inside plants have companion plants very near to them throughout their growing period,
PS, one last thought on planting in containers, you've a better chance of not spreading any soil related problems if the container soil's are changed and you can also move containers to different parts of the area to catch more of the sun or shade throughout the growing times,

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Peace perfect peace: I think you mean Tagetes. The lady in the next allotment talked about it. It's nice to hear it from you as well.

P

Peace perfect peace

Peace perfect peace: I think you mean Tagetes. The lady in the next allotment talked about it. It's nice to hear it from you as well.
Yes your correct one "T" but if we're going to be giving marks for spelling then we're in for a war on spelling as the french/american's and modern day use of letters ie R, U, OK etc really is a no go area as far as im concerned,

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I just want to know if we are talking about the same thing! LOL!

Ask a Question