Decorator Roses

Reaction score
Hot news for rose lovers - a new category of rose is to be launched this Spring called the Decorator Rose with the first in the series being called the Sweetspot Series and will be available in a choice of four color mixes - Peach. Ruby, Yellow and Calypso.

This new rose is called the Decorator rose because each flower is a kaleidoscope of colors - it is said to be a compact bush suitable for growing in containers with a height and spread of around 30 inches, is easy care and almost entirely disease resistant and a very prolific bloomer - as it flowers abundantly from early spring right through to early autumn.

Unfortunately as this rose is so new - these are the only two pictures available to show you what it looks like - but at least they will give you a rough idea of how pretty their multicolored flowers look

Sweetspot Decorator Yellow

Rose SweetSpot -Decorator Yellow.jpg

Sweetspot - Calypso

Rose Sweetspot Calypso .jpg

If you like this pretty little rose and are thinking of having some of these pretty colors gracing your pots this summer - it is due to be on sale in most good garden stores around the World from early spring.

Reaction score
I love the combination of colors. What a gorgeous flower. I can't wait to try it and plant it in my yard. Decorator Roses do indeed live up to their name. They will decorate my yard nicely. They will complement the roses I already have growing in my yard.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Very pretty. The last photo kind of reminds me of my mom's climbing rose Jacob's Coat but with much more variety of color.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm a rose lover!:D And I'm so happy to hear that a new category of rose is to be launched this spring! Thank you for the information, Gata Montes:) It's so exciting! I especially like the roses in the first picture that you posted, they're very pretty:love::D

Reaction score
Those roses look so beautiful, the pictures are not very clear, but from here it can be seen they are a kaleidoscope of colours! So beautiful. I can't wait to see macro shots of those roses!!! I'm pretty sure they will be impressive!!!!! Thanks for posting this, gata montes :) !!!

Reaction score
claudine - thought the news would make you happy and its a pleasure - especially as I too think they are very pretty and just couldn't let them go by un-noticed, but will continue to look out for some more, much better quality photos of these roses - and especially for photos of the peachy colored one - which I think you will like just as much, if not more than the yellow one - but then you could always have both :)

Trellum - yes its a real shame that the photos are not clearer and they are not normally the type I would choose to post - but unfortunately due to the fact that this particular rose is so new, there aren't actually any other photos of it - only these two - so I felt that it was better to post them fuzzy as they are - so that those who wanted to purchase this rose, could do so in good time - before the demand for it got so great that this years stocks ran out.

Ask a Question