Daisies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Ever since I remember, I've always loved daisies. Now, I can grow them in my living room.
I'm so happy!:D

20160315_112550.jpg

20160315_112555.jpg

Reaction score
Country
Canada
They look beautiful!!! :)
can't help but mention those green shoots / sprouts growing at the back there. Are they onions? o_O never knew you could grow them indoors, but good job (y) looks like they're growing well!

Reaction score
My mother had daisies in our garden in my home country. The colors are yellow and orange. I remembered I bought it for her before in a mall where they had a sale of this plant and I bought 2 small pots of this colors. Then my mother transferred it to a wider space so that it will grow and propagate. Until now our daisies are blooming beautiful flowers. But my mother have not yet try to grow daisies inside the house. It is nice to see your daisies grows well in your living room. And they are really beautiful white flowers!:):love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Bliss Danapr - thank you! The green shoots are young Muscari:)
As for onions,I think it's possible to grow them indoors, but I've never tried it.

ReadmeByAmy - thank you:) Maybe one day I'll plant my daises in a garden too, but for now I prefer to grow them here, in my living room:D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Nice one Claudine :)

So cloudy here today our Daises have all got there eyes shut :(

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you:) Here it's just the opposite, it's quite warm and very sunny. It feels like spring. My daisies love this kind of weather:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Just checked, ours are still asleep :(
DSCI0048.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look really cute though, like little white candies:) I hope they'll wake up soon. This winter has been too long.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are beautiful, @claudine ! I love these. Have you seen the pink colors? They are absolutely amazing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you! Yes, I saw light pink and dark pink daisies, but I chose the white one because I've always had a soft spot for white flowers. In my opinion they're the prettiest:)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your plants are very pretty. I have never thought of growing daisies indoors. It may be worth looking into. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Jonathan Tebbutt - it's very pretty!
Pat - thank you:) I'm not sure if it's possible to grow daisies indoors all year long, but I just couldn't resist the temptation when I saw them in the local supermarket:)

Reaction score
Awwww, what a cute idea! I'd love to grow daisies in my house as well, I might also add lavender to the mix :) What a lovely idea, I love how your collection of pants is starting to look like.

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Extremely beautiful plants. I never knew they could make wonderful indoor plants.

I may have to mentor you and look up where to get some as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Ask a Question