College Football 2018

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
WoW. Revenge Hurts! I cannot describe the honor of just watching Jalen Hurts come in and lead Bama to the SEC championship against Georgia. Last year when I saw him losing that same game against that same team and the phenom Tua Tagovailoa replaced him as quarterback to win the game, I never could have dreamed Jalen would not only stay on the team but battle back and improve his passing skills and then step in to win the same game in the last half as if he were finishing the game he started last year. This cannot be scripted. Just amazing storylines and sportmanship.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Sad day for Notre Dame.

Orange you glad Bama beat Oklahoma? Now Clemson looks like a challenge. They are calling this 2018 team the best yet.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
husband watching game last night. cannot believe that score last I saw , Clemson 34 and Alb 16. like how sad, like taking candy from a baby I guess. Meanwhile, me watching a nice show on Netflix. Anyway, same subject. Friday, husband flying down to New Orleans to met up with his 2 Nephews one from up here, an one from Gulfport, and Brother from California they are going to the Eagle and Saints game. Anyway, will predict, that Eagles will win. I am sure husband will come back with some interesting stores, he already is fussing with his brother over the phone about his "take over" attitude. When husband and brother get together their is this comparing of crap arguing that slowly begins and goes on, and on.

Husband did make some mention of the ND game with Clemson and scores. frankly not sure what that was about,

So cannot understand, how Alb could do so bad if they made it that far.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I truly believe the best team won. Too bad for Bama, the Clemson senior class was amazing and they have a lot of really good younger players returning next year.

Ask a Question