A

Advertising

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
gb
DirtMechanic, it could be worse. Our Timi likes to sit on the platform feeder. Needless to say the birds stay away until she leaves. She occasionally snacks on a few black oil sunflower seeds.
View attachment 46557
Win, win for the cat!

Can we see your moving cat please? I mean the Porsche!?

alp

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
gb
The less Becky drives it the less I have to fix it. I like that cat right where he is!
Haha! What's the point of having a Porsche if you can flaunt it. I'm sure she's a better driver than you put it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
us
Haha! What's the point of having a Porsche if you can flaunt it. I'm sure she's a better driver than you put it.
When we got married Becky wanted something fun. I was suggested either a boat, a pool or a porsche. I chose the least maintenance one of the three. I still came out best with the car. When the garage door came up that Christmas day, It was the only time I believe since that her mouth was open but no sound was coming out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
us
of all the 10 cats I have had. have not seen one with a killed bird in their mouth. do find killed mice, but looks like they just play them to death. we do have lots of birds. the cats just lay on the deck and watch them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
us
Today, caught the three of them together in the same photo. The first cat is Teddy, then Twitches, then MomCat (on her favorite pillow) Teddy is the son of MomCat. Twitches not related. We know Teddy was born July 2004, so you can estimate the age of MomCat who gets along well she refused to come inside for years, until finally one day about 3 years ago, she on her own discovered the cat door, now she comes and goes and even lets us pet her, as long as she remains all four paws on the ground, although I have take to a few inches and seconds of pick up so she can see she does survive that event. Teddy was in a second litter of her's . A first litter of her's is Sissy Girl, she stays outside, the one that has her own cat house, with heated pad and water. Then I finally got smart and got MomCat fixed. LOL.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question